Bulls N Bears
Sunday, September 18, 2005
  Kirubakaran: Email Publishing

Participants of this game can publish on this blog by sending email to kulalosai.<password>@blogger.com. I have sent the <password> to the participants seperately. Please don't publish that by mistake.


Please remember to begin the subject with your name.
If I am publishing a post with the title "whatever", I will send an email to kulalosai.password@blogger.com with the subject "Kirubakaran: Whatever" and the body of the email containing the content of the post.

I request each one of you to try this now and also I request you to discuss actively about the topic.

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Share Trading And Sharing The Knowledge

My Photo
Name:
Location: Palo Alto, California
ARCHIVES
September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / March 2006 /


Powered by Blogger